The project name Lcgdm comes from the first Grid-related projects, and originally meant LHC Computing Grid Data Management.
Nowadays the project evolved from its initial roots, and is composed by a set of sub projects facing different aspects of data management for high throughput, widely distributed computing
Mailing lists and contact
- DPM User's Forum (firstname.lastname@example.org) - The place where to discuss and find good hints from experienced DPM system administrators and developers.
- DPM development ( email@example.com ) - The place where to participate to more technical discussion about deployment, testing, development.
- GGUS mailing list on DPM (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Integration and Testing ( Continuous Builds, JIRA, Jenkins, Clients )
- Support instructions ( Instructions / Planning )
- Testbed ( Setup/Usage )
- DPM Collaboration
- DPM Collaboration Internal Space